We start the process by sitting down and learning what it is you are looking for in your home. Many of the homes we have built in the Lancaster area include curved staircases, paver patios, outdoor summer kitchens and lavish sunrooms. If there is something specific you would like included in your new custom home, we want to know! Here at European Builders, we are known for our attention to details and recreating what it is you have in mind.
Once we know what you’re looking for, our design team will start creating the blueprints for your home, and once those are finalized, we will begin the process of building your home.
Our customer service is conducted at a five-star level as we value our partnership with you throughout the building process. Below is what you can expect when working with us:
- True artistry in every home design.
- A hands-on approach from our private team of Craftsmen.
- A custom home that includes unsurpassed quality and breathtaking beauty.
- Constant communication on the progress of your home.
Throughout Berks, Lehigh, and Lancaster Counties you can find our award-winning homes, and our customers will tell you that we listened to their needs and answered any questions they had throughout the process.
Whether you have your own land that you’re ready to build a new home on or are looking for a community in which to build, we can help. If you’re looking for a community, we have a few locations where we are the exclusive builder:
- Oak Hill Estates – Builder packages (lot and home) starting at $349,000, 1.5 acre lots, private cul de sac, and located in Oley Valley School District.
- Mennonite Road – Montgomery County – Starting $429,000
When working with European Builders, you can expect craftsmanship in the European tradition, along with a builder who will care about your home like it is their own. Give us a call today to set up a consultation to learn more about us and start the building process of your new home.